July 16, 2012

What's On My Pinterest Account

PINTEREST !!

Ssssoooooooooo much in love with this site..so many things that can be shared with your friends..and this site helps me a lot with something that i must admit it, organizing my favorite sites.

You just click a picture that you love and pin it to your virtual board. A simple as that.

Now i want to share a glimpse of my board so that maybe it will give you some inspirations..:)

Quirky Prints Board

Why do i name them quirky prints ? because they are all so unique from the fonts, typography, design, and the even the lines are eye catchy..:)






Sewing & Knitting Board
Everything related to sewing and knitting





Craft Room Board
Some ideas to beautify your craft room, perhaps ?




Yummy In My Tummy
Be careful..these recipes are gaining weight guarantee..;p





Okaaayyyyy..that was some of my boards on my pinterest account.
For more complete collections, just click here and be prepared to addicted to pinterest..just like me..:)

Happy pinning all..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment